What's the Problem with Back Pain?
8 out of 10 people will get back pain
Some recover easily, but many don't.
It can take too long to get help
Better recovery starts sooner.
Not everyone has access to therapy
Having to travel is a barrier to getting help.
Private treatment is expensive
The benefits come with a price tag.
A Digital Solution can Be the Answer
✓ Our programmes are personalised for each patient
✓ Your programme will be ready in minutes, kickstarting your recovery
✓ Access your programme on any device, as often as you need
✓ Our programmes are affordable
✓ No need to see or talk to anyone, complete confidentiality and anonymity
Manage Back Pain with Our Help
You shouldn't have to see a therapist regularly. Instead, you should know how to manage your back pain.
Good self-management reduces back pain and prevents repeat episodes.
Effective solutions start with understanding the cause and tailoring management to alleviate it.
Online support is also a great complement to traditional appointments. It can show you how to help yourself between treatments and give you extra knowledge to manage your back pain.
A Solution from Specialists
- BackPain.online has been made by real-world clinicians.
- We’ve helped over 10,000 people tackle back pain and improve their quality of life.
- We see a future where technology can drive medical progress.
- Using the latest evidence and best practice, we bring our expertise directly to you, for your benefit.
- We will give you tools that put you in control of your recovery, whether it’s doing more of the things you love or just coping with day-to-day life.
How Best to Manage Back Pain
We are ready for you - right here, right now.
We will teach you about your back pain
Find your balance
We will give you advice and rehab to do
Stick to it
Once you have a plan, make it work for you
The Evidence Behind our Approach
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) has clear guidelines on how best to support patients with back pain and associated issues.
- Self-management is key.
- Patients need education so they understand their injury and can restore normal levels of activity.
- Hands-on therapy should only be considered as one part of a wider treatment package.
✓ Our treatment programmes follow these guidelines.
✓ We educate you about your injury, provide advice and help you to rehabilitate.